Are they still using VeriFLY in San Diego

liketraveling

Just now, JerryG0828 said:

I board Zaandam in San Diego in a few weeks.  Holland America just sent me an email recommending using Verifly.  Is it really still being used in San Diego?

Anybody have recent experience?

We were on Koningsdam in SD over New Year's Eve.  No Verifly.

2 hours ago, JerryG0828 said:

I board Zaandam in San Diego in a few weeks.  Holland America just sent me an email recommending using Verifly.  Is it really still being used in San Diego?

Anybody have recent experience?

We board the Zaandam San Diego Feb. 18...got the same message from HAL.  I did fill out all the info for the 18th and the back to back on March 4th; it is just one more way to have all the information in one place.  We did use it in Alaska.  They didn't use it on the Koningsdam last fall in San Diego.

1. We completed VeriFLY. No separate line for it, but when we showed the Ready to Sail screen with the green checkmark at the first stop (where they scanned our boarding pass) we were sent past other lines straight to the end, so it did save us time.
  2. It's not required, but HAL does continue to send emails reminding us to complete it.

This was Dec in San Diego. Will know about FLL in 2 days 🙂 didid it just in case. I'm all for anything that reduces the wait time.

5 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:
  1. We completed VeriFLY. No separate line for it, but when we showed the Ready to Sail screen with the green checkmark at the first stop (where they scanned our boarding pass) we were sent past other lines straight to the end, so it did save us time.
  2. It's not required, but HAL does continue to send emails reminding us to complete it.

This was Dec in San Diego. Will know about FLL in 2 days 🙂 didid it just in case. I'm all for anything that reduces the wait time.

Please let us know. It is my understanding that Grand Turk still requires proof of vax. We are all vaxxed but were going to skip Verifly until i read about Grand Turk!

Edited by Laminator

4 minutes ago, Laminator said:

Please let us know. It is my understanding that Grand Turk still requires proof of vax. We are all vaxxed but were going to skip Verifly until i read about Grand Turk!

Visited the Turks website - plan that we will need to show our cards, so even though we've done VeriFLY we are taking our cards. May need them in Cayman as well. I did not check Jamaica, but will be prepared.

32 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Visited the Turks website - plan that we will need to show our cards, so even though we've done VeriFLY we are taking our cards. May need them in Cayman as well. I did not check Jamaica, but will be prepared.

Thanks...We don't board until the 11th so my only concern is Grand Turk!