Connecting balcony doors on Meraveglia

mushroom

We're traveling with family members in an adjacent suite in Yacht Club and are hoping to be able to connect our balconies by opening the door.  Specifically we are asking about Royal Suite #15011 and Balcony Suite #15013.  I know that most doors can be opened by the cabin attendant on request, but I'm wondering if the hot tub would block access between 15011 and 15013.  

The Royal Suite on Meraviglia has a 2 part balcony. The front balcony that curves around to the side is where the hot tub is. Then there is a solid wall between the hot tub and the side balcony (entrance is from the bedroom). The smaller side balcony connects to the balcony of either 15013 or 15010. 

MSC is a bit more lenient than other lines with opening balcony partitions so the steward will probably open the divider for you but in order to get to the hot tub, the neighbors will have to enter the Royal Suite then exit to the front balcony. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

48 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The Royal Suite on Meraviglia has a 2 part balcony. The front balcony that curves around to the side is where the hot tub is. Then there is a solid wall between the hot tub and the side balcony (entrance is from the bedroom). The smaller side balcony connects to the balcony of either 15013 or 15010. 

MSC is a bit more lenient than other lines with opening balcony partitions so the steward will probably open the divider for you but in order to get to the hot tub, the neighbors will have to enter the Royal Suite then exit to the front balcony. 

You beat me to the reply 🙂. Yes I investigated this too.  We have a January cruise in the opposite configuration of rooms and when I reviewed it, 15010 balcony door can be opened, but they would have to come through the slider into the bedroom of 15008 (Royal suite) through the connection to the lounge and then use the slider to access the front royal suite balcony and hot tub.  Probably wont be a huge issue for us as a group, but certainly not openly accesible..

Edited by stueym