Beyond

Harrisonkid

52 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

Just got off Beyond...love the ship, food was good , staff was great....but did not enjoy the infinite balcony.  Enough that I won't buy that type of cabin again 

Was this the TA?  What was bad about the IV?

It was the 11/8 cruise.

For us the IV is just not a want anymore. Things we did not enjoy window can be controlled by captain if weather is spotty . The bi fold doors must be closed or AC goes Off. If your on the Sun side your cabin can get very warm.  Just not the experience we wanted ...but im sure other will enjoy it..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harrisonkid said:

It was the 11/8 cruise.

For us the IV is just not a want anymore. Things we did not enjoy window can be controlled by captain if weather is spotty . The bi fold doors must be closed or AC goes Off. If your on the Sun side your cabin can get very warm.  Just not the experience we wanted ...but im sure other will enjoy it..

It’s main benefit is that it reduces drag and saves fuel. But it’s been sold as an enhancement. It’s not.

if you don’t use the balcony, it may not be a real negative. I do and for me it is. 

• Like 1

I am in the process of booking a cruise on The Beyond in February 2024. This will be our first time with the Infinity cabin. Not such great reviews on this though. I have a choice for cabin configuration. One is the bed beside the window and couch nearer the closet. The other with the couch/dresser near the window and bed closer to the closet. Which is better? Any drawbacks to either??

20 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

Just got off Beyond...love the ship, food was good , staff was great....but did not enjoy the infinite balcony.  Enough that I won't buy that type of cabin again 

Celebrity did it on purpose because they want us to book a suite to have a balcony unless you can grab an aft cabin.

6 minutes ago, JaniceGord said:

I am in the process of booking a cruise on The Beyond in February 2024. This will be our first time with the Infinity cabin. Not such great reviews on this though. I have a choice for cabin configuration. One is the bed beside the window and couch nearer the closet. The other with the couch/dresser near the window and bed closer to the closet. Which is better? Any drawbacks to either??

You'll get 50/50 answers on this. I prefer more space by the bathroom & closet for getting ready to avoid going around the bed constantly since that is where the dresser is located. So I opt for bed by the window.  Many  prefer more space by the balcony area for a lounging type area. 

Patty

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

Agreed. I simply omit E-class ships from my cruise searches.  Probably wouldn't book them anyway, seeing as how X thinks the ships are worth a fare premium.