info on waterparks on ships

sra12574

The  waterparks on  the  ships  look  fun and im  sure my  family  would  like  to  try  them  oursekves  when  we  go. When  watching  a  youtube  video i  saw  you  need  to  reserve  times  and  they  do  45 minute time  slots , that  actually  sounds  good  to  me  so  things  dont  get  to  overcrowed . I didnt  see if  the  waterparks  cost  anything or if  they  were included. If  they  do  cost how  much  are they and  if  its included  thats  even  better .

They are included but you need to sign a waiver and get a wristband. I think I’ve seen the video you’re talking about. I am fairly sure it was a Covid related thing. Probably reservations are over now but someone else can  confirm. 

During an October 2022 cruise aboard MSC Seashore, no reservations required for the water slide. A signed waiver is required (parents sign on behalf of children). You'll be given a wristband after signing the waiver. No additional cost. 

There was no line mid-afternoon when the ship was docked at Ocean Cay. Save yourself a trip and locate the towel exchange window (on Seashore deck 18 if memory serves) and get a fresh towel before returning to the room.