Port Canaveral - Embark and Disembark from Different Terminals

UAGuy2021

I am sailing on the Carnival Freedom departing Port Canaveral on December 19, 2022. According to the current Port Canaveral Cruise Scedule, the embarkation will take place at Cruise Terminal 6 in the "A" Terminals on December 19th. However, when the ship returns on December 23rd, we will disembark at Cruise Terminal 3 in the "B" Terminals on the opposite side of the port. Has anyone encountered this before? My main question is, if you are parking in the deck at CT6, does this make everyone responsible for finding their own way back to their vehicles after the cruise or will their be a shuttle available. 

3 hours ago, UAGuy2021 said:

I am sailing on the Carnival Freedom departing Port Canaveral on December 19, 2022. According to the current Port Canaveral Cruise Scedule, the embarkation will take place at Cruise Terminal 6 in the "A" Terminals on December 19th. However, when the ship returns on December 23rd, we will disembark at Cruise Terminal 3 in the "B" Terminals on the opposite side of the port. Has anyone encountered this before? My main question is, if you are parking in the deck at CT6, does this make everyone responsible for finding their own way back to their vehicles after the cruise or will their be a shuttle available. 

We had this happen on Royal and they had a lot of nice busses waiting to take people back to their vehicles.  Wait time was less than 15min.

I bet Carnival will do the same….

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Have you considered parking at an off site lot for this particular cruise?  That would be my solution if I were on that cruise.   The off site parking will cost a bit less and the parking shuttle will drop you off and pick up up at the correct terminals.  Spend the savings on the ship.

I know GTO-Girl had a good experience with shuttles between terminals.  Others, including myself, have experienced significant delays.