Brilliance of the Seas

Lisa353

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 12:27 PM, CruisinNole said:

We've cruised on Brilliance around 10 times. It's our favorite Royal ship. We'll be on her in less than 2 weeks. She is older and doesn't have all the bells and whistles but we like the size of the ship. She was our last cruise before Covid lockdown so it will be interesting to see her condition 3 years later. 

I'm hoping you are on her now! We sail in a few days on Dec 1. If you are there can you send me pics of the daily planners? I'm trying to plan a group for 30 people that are sailing. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, kyrie said:

I'm hoping you are on her now! We sail in a few days on Dec 1. If you are there can you send me pics of the daily planners? I'm trying to plan a group for 30 people that are sailing. Thanks! 

We won't be able to make our 11:00am boarding time. Brilliance and Serenade are fogged out of Port Tampa! Latest word is that the ships probably won't dock until 1 or 2 pm. I feel for those passengers missing flights --- on Thanksgiving weekend, no less. She was our last cruise before the lockdown as well and this cruise and one in March, are rebooked (and rebooked and rebooked!) from 2020 and 2021.  I will definitely try to post pics of the daily planners. A lot of activities have been loaded on the app. I believe you can view our cruise on the app. 

1 hour ago, CruisinNole said:

We won't be able to make our 11:00am boarding time. Brilliance and Serenade are fogged out of Port Tampa! Latest word is that the ships probably won't dock until 1 or 2 pm. I feel for those passengers missing flights --- on Thanksgiving weekend, no less. She was our last cruise before the lockdown as well and this cruise and one in March, are rebooked (and rebooked and rebooked!) from 2020 and 2021.  I will definitely try to post pics of the daily planners. A lot of activities have been loaded on the app. I believe you can view our cruise on the app. 

Oh No! I believe it. Super foggy here in Tampa at work today. It was a nightmare coming across the bridge at 6am due to the fog. But it will still be a great cruise for you! Do post what you have! We have a big group. Most especially I need the email to email the maitre'd of the specialty restaurants directly about our cruise group. We all have UDP and it's too big a group to do on my own. The weather should otherwise be beautiful for you! 

In exchange let me tell you about a lovely secret in Cozumel. there is a place called Thecabanabeachclub at the end of chakanaab. Custom cabanas (very inexpensive) great food and full access to chakanaab. Diving is about 100 feet away and massages come to you! Enjoy 

I'm jealous and can't wait to sail! She's one of our favorite ships. Small, comfy and great crew. 

1 minute ago, kyrie said:

Oh No! I believe it. Super foggy here in Tampa at work today. It was a nightmare coming across the bridge at 6am due to the fog. But it will still be a great cruise for you! Do post what you have! We have a big group. Most especially I need the email to email the maitre'd of the specialty restaurants directly about our cruise group. We all have UDP and it's too big a group to do on my own. The weather should otherwise be beautiful for you! 

In exchange let me tell you about a lovely secret in Cozumel. there is a place called Thecabanabeachclub at the end of chakanaab. Custom cabanas (very inexpensive) great food and full access to chakanaab. Diving is about 100 feet away and massages come to you! Enjoy 

I'm jealous and can't wait to sail! She's one of our favorite ships. Small, comfy and great crew. 

Thanks for the info about Cozumel. Our next update is at 3:00pm. We're thinking that we might want to eat an early dinner. No telling when we'll get on the ship. I'll make a note to find out the email for someone who can help you with specialty dining planning.