Price drop after final payment for NCL cruise - request OBC?

BrachaPDX

2 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

That's not a rookie mistake.  It's just locking in a price/cabin/itinerary that you want to sail on.  Nobody knows if a month later the price will be higher or lower (or you'll be stuck with a guarantee rate or no cabin in your preferred category whatsoever).

Not a mistake at all. I lucked out getting ours. At 62 days from sailing their was one Spa Haven cabin left, same one we have. I only looked because a friend was interested in going. I noticed it was $500 cheaper. My TA ghosted me so I contacted NCL directly. I doubt very much will be able to use the FCC, it was nice thought anyway

16 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Is there something in the terms of the CN certificates that prohibits using an FCC on the same cruise? If not, there shouldn’t be a problem. 

I only know that in the past, when we were given a refund in FCC for a cancelled cruise and a 10% off coupon, we weren't able to stack them (at least that's my recollection). When booking, it would only allow 2 of either CN or the 10%, not all 3. I would expect the same would apply for FCC issued for a drop in price.