Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

All self assist debarkation has been called and they just called luggage tags 1,2 & 3.  Debarkation is going quickly.  See you all soon. 

Also, thankfully the guy in the cabin next to me is getting off so I won't have to put up with him smoking on the balcony anymore.   It's ashame that I couldn't enjoy my balcony at times because he felt his rights to break the rules was more important than my rite to enjoy my balcony.😐

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

All self assist debarkation has been called and they just called luggage tags 1,2 & 3.  Debarkation is going quickly.  See you all soon. 

Also, thankfully the guy in the cabin next to me is getting off so I won't have to put up with him smoking on the balcony anymore.   It's ashame that I couldn't enjoy my balcony at times because he felt his rights to break the rules was more important than my rite to enjoy my balcony.😐

Dang, sucks about your non enjoyment of your balcony. I would've definitely snitched. I don't tolerate that nonsense.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, foundmyMcGyver said:

All loaded on a greyhound bus here at hotel. (No AC working 🥵) not sure what we are waiting for (few missing ppl over sleep 🤔) so far it says 42 minute ride the 12 miles to cruise port 😲

Sheesh no AC on this humid day. Chillllll. Safe travels. Already heard there's flooding on the route I'm taking. If you see someone with an over-sized gray backpack carrying a bag from Divi Resort it's me 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, happycruiser220 said:

Dang. But understandable. Let me know when I can drop off the treats to ya.its NYCs finest, nope, it's not a bagle 😃

That's so nice of you! We will be stopping at the Atrium bar before the luncheon about 10:30 ish... 😎

George, I forgot we have Teppanyaki booked for 5:30 tonight so 4pm at Amari is out. Sorry about that. Perhaps we can meet sometime tomorrow. Give me a list of opportunities that are best for you, and I'll make it happen,  I promise! 😎

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

George, I forgot we have Teppanyaki booked for 5:30 tonight so 4pm at Amari is out. Sorry about that. Perhaps we can meet sometime tomorrow. Give me a list of opportunities that are best for you, and I'll make it happen,  I promise! 😎

Mmm, Teppanyaki good!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

I'll let you know. This morning I'm doing behind the fun tour which about 3.5 hrs. Once it's over I'll give ya place to meet up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, happycruiser220 said:

I'll let you know. This morning I'm doing behind the fun tour which about 3.5 hrs. Once it's over I'll give ya place to meet up.

We enjoyed that last week - the special delivery was a nice unexpected surprise!! That's all I can say!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2023 at 11:08 AM, happycruiser220 said:

I'm at heroes bar everyo e. I have a large bag white tank top black shorts on

Sorry we missed the meet n greet. The Diamond Captains lunch was at same time 😞 I didn't have service till today so couldn't reach out to anyone. We have service today and then again at St Thomas. Hope everyone is having a great time. 

• Like 2

One of the questions going into this longer Journeys cruise was who and how many  comedians would there be. Punchliners on the Venezia has been packed for shows by Carl Falkenberry and Jerome for the first third of the cruise and now starting in Curacao on Thursday Jason Love, Jim Brickman, Vanessa Hollingswood, and Alex Elkin will join us for the final 10 days.