Annual/Multi trip insurance for Ny'ers

bones774

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 5:45 PM, iamtrustworthy said:

Hi bones774,

I haven't found an Annual Trip Cancellation plan that is good enough for me to sell. And, the Geo Blue isn't available to NY residents.

Steve Dasseos

Is your reason because the annual policies don't have sufficient medical coverage?

I am willing to "self insure" for cancellation but I want the medical coverage and the annual plans I've seen don't have as much medical as the one trip policies.

For me, 2023 is the first year I have more than 2 cruises booked so I only started looking at the annual

4 hours ago, ngrund said:

Is your reason because the annual policies don't have sufficient medical coverage?

I am willing to "self insure" for cancellation but I want the medical coverage and the annual plans I've seen don't have as much medical as the one trip policies.

For me, 2023 is the first year I have more than 2 cruises booked so I only started looking at the annual.

Hi ngrund,

There are a few reasons that are mostly due to how travel has changed since Covid started.

Steve Dasseos

• 1 month later...

We're in the same boat NYers - 72 & 66 with Medicare C Plan though employer (larger ASO group). Have some pre existing conditions that are managing well - our 2  2022 cruises purchased through cruise line (NCL) their premium plans, was also looking into annual plans as we do plan on a few more cruises this year- just booked one for March 2023.  Any suggestions as we've hit the same walls as a NYer- would like CFAR as well as medical - especially transport - that's what scares me the most.  And can you carry more than one policy- or different policies? I think I've read enough that I know less now then I did before.  TIA