Meet and Mingle on a port day while IN port?

MrsTocko

I sent over the request for our meet and mingle on an upcoming (april 2023) cruise.  The good news is we are all set.  The confusing news is that they scheduled it on a port day, while we are still in port.  Have any of you had this happen?

Our orginal itinerary was the first full day WAS a Sea day, and I know also that is the usual.  The changed itinerary (that happened before I received confirmed details) made the first full day a port day (7am-1pm). The meet and mingle is CURRENTLY scheduled for 11-12 while we are still in port.

I DID send over the original M&M request before the itinerary change - I just hadnt received the details until I sent a follow up email - AFTER the change.

Im thinking that the plan was made, then itinerary change, and i was just sent the details without realizing the effect.

Before I call, which I will do...I was wondering if any of you have had this happen, and any tips you might have to get it changed.

TIA,

1 hour ago, MrsTocko said:

I sent over the request for our meet and mingle on an upcoming (april 2023) cruise.  The good news is we are all set.  The confusing news is that they scheduled it on a port day, while we are still in port.  Have any of you had this happen?

Our orginal itinerary was the first full day WAS a Sea day, and I know also that is the usual.  The changed itinerary (that happened before I received confirmed details) made the first full day a port day (7am-1pm). The meet and mingle is CURRENTLY scheduled for 11-12 while we are still in port.

I DID send over the original M&M request before the itinerary change - I just hadnt received the details until I sent a follow up email - AFTER the change.

Im thinking that the plan was made, then itinerary change, and i was just sent the details without realizing the effect.

Before I call, which I will do...I was wondering if any of you have had this happen, and any tips you might have to get it changed.

TIA,

Just contact them.  They'll understand once you point it out.  Shouldn't be a big deal.

GC