What do you think of the Cafe card?

pittnh

7 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Yes actual card. Mine is usually left with the papers in the cabin and once there was a note to collect it at cafe promenade, where the guy had a list of precruise coffee card purchases and checked my name off that list.

Thanks! We’ll be sure to check in the cabin first just in case it’s there. Normally we have the deluxe beverage package (coffee included) but we’re going to see how we make out with our newly attained Diamond drinks and a coffee card instead.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chrislynn55 said:

Thanks! We’ll be sure to check in the cabin first just in case it’s there. Normally we have the deluxe beverage package (coffee included) but we’re going to see how we make out with our newly attained Diamond drinks and a coffee card instead.

The diamond lounge has free specialty cofees (no voucher needed) all day and night time too.

There is a self serve machine where you can make cappuccino, lattes, espresso or regular coffee.

I usually make myself a capuccino or latte with extra shot of espresso every morning.

You may not even need the coffee card.

Edited by Sunshine3601

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

The diamond lounge has free specialty cofees (no voucher needed) all day and night time too.

There is a self serve machine where you can make cappuccino, lattes, espresso or regular coffee.

I usually make myself a capuccino or latte with extra shot of espresso every morning.

You may not even need the coffee card.

This is great! 

16 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

No need to rush to use the card, you could have kept it and used the remaining punches on uour next cruise.   The card is not specific to any one sailing.

We've used the left over punches on subsequent cruises...Harmony, Symphony, Mariner all did allow it.  But one ship didn't; but darn it, we can't remember exactly which one, ha.  Had to be either the Allure or Jewel though.  

• Like 1