Hair Dyer & Curling Irons

ccpop

:confused: Have read about limited electrical outlets, no irons allowed, etc. How about the wife's curling irons and hair dryer? She can't go without them!!! Any help out there???

I don't know what it is called but I bring a plug that has 4 outlets on it and I plug it into the outlet on the ship, that way iI can use my hair drier and curling iron..When I am not using that I plug my clock in..

most ships have a hair dryer on them. I take teh curling iron but humidity makes it hard to keep a curl in long hair very long when at sea. Always take an extention cord with you. Most rooms have only one plug in , some have two if your a lucky one.

cc - Of course, your wife can take her curling iron and blowdryer. How could we live without them???:D

There's usually one outlet in the cabin and one in the bathroom. On Carnival ships, the one in the bathroom is for electric razors only.

I take a small adapter (WalMart 79 cents). Plugs right into the outlet and has three spaces for appliances. Takes up only a tiny bit of room in luggage, and you don't have to deal with a big power strip and long cord.:)

I know that our ship does not have hair dryers. So I HAVE to have a dryer and my ceramic straightner! I couldnt live without it! I'm gonna look for one of those adapters then. Its just going to be me and one other person in the room and thank god they dont need any hair appliances! I'm so gonna take up all the bathroom space lol.

Archived