Will Prima have a special menu on Christmas Day?

Sigyn

11 minutes ago, njsmom said:

I know the Prima is now doing fixed menus in the MDR, but is it likely that there will be a special menu on Christmas Day? We are on a cruise from Dec. 23-30. 

Your guess is as good as everyone else's. Please come back and let us know if they did or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, njsmom said:

I know the Prima is now doing fixed menus in the MDR, but is it likely that there will be a special menu on Christmas Day? We are on a cruise from Dec. 23-30. 

Ask again on Friday to see if they offered a special, free, dinner on Thanksgiving. More than likely the will offer a special meal.

Or, just go to the buffet for Christmas dinner for all of the fixings. We have never sailed over Christmas, but when we sail on Thanksgiving, we go to the buffet. Yeah,,, it is more fancy to get served a dinner in the MDR, but the buffet is more like home where you can pick and chose what you want from a wider variety of items... (and eat as much as you want of each item)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Ask again on Friday to see if they offered a special, free, dinner on Thanksgiving. More than likely the will offer a special meal.

Or, just go to the buffet for Christmas dinner for all of the fixings. We have never sailed over Christmas, but when we sail on Thanksgiving, we go to the buffet. Yeah,,, it is more fancy to get served a dinner in the MDR, but the buffet is more like home where you can pick and chose what you want from a wider variety of items... (and eat as much as you want of each item)

Or as “little” as you like. A buffet has some attraction to me to try with less worry about waste. 

• Like 2

Knowing Martin (the General Manager former Food and Beverage Director), there will be a special Thanksgiving Dinner and Christmas Dinner served in the Main Dining Rooms complete with Green Bean/ Mushroom Soup casserole.  More food than you can eat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2022 at 8:07 AM, njsmom said:

I don't know if they will have a special menu, but I am on this sailing as well 🙂

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2022 at 9:19 AM, debenson0723 said:

Your guess is as good as everyone else's. Please come back and let us know if they did or not.

They did have a special dinner option of roasted turkey on Christmas Day in the MDR. And they served Baked Alaska. Menu attached. 

IMG_0430.jpeg

IMG_0431.jpeg

• Like 2