World Cup games viewable on Scarlet Lady?

chrisa2711

Thanks for that idea. I did a cruise on Scarlet Lady a year ago so I'm a Sea-Blazer and get the Deep Blue Perks that includes "Unlimited Premium Wifi (where available) If you can dream it, we can stream with access to our premium wifi."

So I'll keep my fingers crossed... 

Note--premium wifi is only available in the Caribbean.  The wifi on Valiant in the Med was "just ok" and on the crossing decreased to almost non-existent. I qualified for free premium as well, but it was not available on Valiant.

Based on the current event schedules (https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/5a3193a0af8e4c3fb714386b/2022-11-23#events - Scarlet Lady/https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/618f05232eaf6a1a16e17505/2022-11-23#events - Valiant Lady), they are showing the games in the Social Club and the Athletic Club, respectively.

@rfnc07 Thank you so much for the event schedules! I'm so glad that I won't have to try to watch on my tablet.

[I'm having a tough time paying attention to work today while my thoughts are full of packing and getting up extra early tomorrow morning for my flight to Miami!]