From Port to Airport

Sunniebgi

I'm needing to know how long it takes to get from the port at St. Johns to the Airport in Antigua. I'm arriving on a ship on a Monday morning and am trying to arrange flights out. The ship likely arrives around 6 or 7 am.. the itinerary shows 8am.. There is a flight at either 945 or 1015 (depending on where i'm headed). I'm I pushing it.???

Thanks for help.

I cant speak for Antigua specifically because I have never begun or ended a cruise there... but any time you are cruising and entering a port where you must go through customs, it takes some time to clear before passengers are allowed off the ship. All of my previous sailings have arrived back into the US at 7 or 8 am, but I never book a flight before noon. Going straight from the port to the airport, I dont arrive usually until 10:30 or 11ish. Personally, I think those flight times are too early. Just my 2 cents. Maybe someone else has actual knowledge and experience in Antigua.

I'm needing to know how long it takes to get from the port at St. Johns to the Airport in Antigua. I'm arriving on a ship on a Monday morning and am trying to arrange flights out. The ship likely arrives around 6 or 7 am.. the itinerary shows 8am.. There is a flight at either 945 or 1015 (depending on where i'm headed). I'm I pushing it.???

Thanks for help.

This sound interesting leaving and returning to Antigua. Could you tell me what cruiseline does this trip?:)

well it's actually part of a cruise.. sailing from Barbados to Antigua on Fred.Olsen Cruise Lines new ship Boudiccia. Its a special deal we have.. not normally done.

I do know all that about clearing customs etc..but we will likely be the only people disembarking (not sure how many maybe 20 or so).. and the airport isn't that far from the port (to my knowledge).. I actually have a flight booked for around 4pm but would like to get out earlier..

Archived