Anyone just off the Allure how was My Time Dining?

For anyone just off the Allure and did MTD how was your experience.  I keep seeing comments on a variety of ships and MTD being a long wait etc..  Did there seem a better time to go and what time to avoid?  What time did you usually go to work around the shows if you wanted to attend those?  Another input in MTD or the ship in general is welcome!

We’re on Allure now. I’ll try to report back and better answer your question, but for now I’m always seeing lines for my time anytime I’ve walked by and noticed. We have early traditional and if you can do early, that’s the way to go. As expected this week is slammed with kids and families. We have kids ourselves, but we’re managing the crowds well. Things like ice skating and adventure ocean are only possible by showing up early and getting in line. Just be smart when choosing activities and times and all will be well. 

36 minutes ago, Dan83 said:

We’re on Allure now. I’ll try to report back and better answer your question, but for now I’m always seeing lines for my time anytime I’ve walked by and noticed. We have early traditional and if you can do early, that’s the way to go. As expected this week is slammed with kids and families. We have kids ourselves, but we’re managing the crowds well. Things like ice skating and adventure ocean are only possible by showing up early and getting in line. Just be smart when choosing activities and times and all will be well. 

Thank you for the information!  We haven't sailed since March 2020 but are Diamond so its not new to us but seems like forever since we've sailed.  We are not taking our kids they're college age so its usually just the two of us.  We are just excited to sail again and have the Allure only a few hours away now.  We splurged and reserved covered parking at the new terminal since we don't plan to do any excursions or spend a ton of money in the ports.