Post-cruise airport transfer to FLL airport from Miami port

Annabella29

Hello, we are on the Seascape in January (8-15), can't wait!!  Our package included the flights and airport transfers.  When we disembark, our flight (from FLL) doesn't leave until 21:45.  The excursions that are offered by MSC all seem to end at Miami airport.   I called MSC and after a long (long) wait, I asked the agent if there were any excursions offered for our situation and after consulting a colleague, the answer was still very uncertain - we would be dropped off after disembarkation or we would be dropped off 6 hours before our flight (without details on where we would wait in the meantime).  Does anyone know if there might be excursions ending at FLL?  I did a search and only found this same question asked (but not answered) back in 2014.  If not, I'll check into day-resorts and we'll get to the airport on our own.

Thank you in advance! 

Am going to think outloud and how we would handle this situation.  I have never seen a debarkation cruise ship excursion from the Port of Miami that ended at FLL.  So what to do?  The OP might consider renting a car for the day with a pick-up in Miami and drop at FLL.  You can than lock your luggage in the trunk (boot if you are a Brit) and do your own thing.  

Hank