Luau recommendations for Honolulu?

PixiTrix

I will be in Honolulu Dec 13th on Princess. I can't book the luau through them because we have a tour that ends at the same time the luau tour starts, so it shows as a conflict. 

Wondering if there are other suggestions? Also whether it is worth it or not? Our ship leaves at 11pm.

• Like 1

To stay close to the ship, you can look at the Queen's Luau in Waikiki, the Starlight Luau in Waikiki and Experience Nutridge (my current fave) in the hills above urban Honolulu.

You can also look at the Chief's Luau and Paradise Cove out at Ko Olina, but have transport packages, but you'll have to check the ending time.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tutumomickey said:

Thanks scottca075. Nutridge looks interesting to me but I know that some of the family are looking for the tourist experience with a big show. The video for Nutridge is not live. Do you think they would be disappointed by the entertainment?

If your family would rather go to a Las Vegas Revue than a big family July 4th picnic, they'd be disappointed.

• 2 months later...

PixiTrix, wondering what luau if any you booked, and how you liked it.

We just booked Nutridge for June, for 6 of us. When I presented options to the family, the two introverts looked pale when I mentioned 200+ people and loud, over the top entertainment at the traditional luaus. Nutridge won because of them. The extroverts will deal; they'll be fast friends with every performer and  guest before the end of the night.  😆