Any B2B testing lately ?

Smmessineo

For anyone who's been on a B2B since the testing was mostly eliminated .

Has there been any testing between cruises?  If so, was it due to cases onboard or is it still standard procedure ?

The website doesn't mention it, but I don't trust the  Celebrity site's info  to be accurate or complete.

58 minutes ago, Smmessineo said:

Has there been any testing between cruises?  If so, was it due to cases onboard or is it still standard procedure ?

The website doesn't mention it, but I don't trust the  Celebrity site's info  to be accurate or complete.

Suggest you use US government cite for testing requirements.   There are a few remaining.  Australia/NZ and Colombia.  Also some required testing cruisline specific to extended cruises. 

Above X% those onboard would be tested.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Smmessineo said:

I was just on a b2b on the Summit 2 weeks ago and no testing required... I know on the website it said if the cases were above a certain percentage.

I'm on Beyond on the Dec 4 and 11 cruises b2b and hoping for an easy turn day like I had on the Summit.

When I asked the Retreat Concierge on Summit at our turn about testing he said not as many cases are reported now as people dont carry covid tests with them... or if they have it its more like a cold so they dont think its covid and report it to the ships dr..... 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sheltielover73 said:

I was just on a b2b on the Summit 2 weeks ago and no testing required... I know on the website it said if the cases were above a certain percentage.

I'm on Beyond on the Dec 4 and 11 cruises b2b and hoping for an easy turn day like I had on the Summit.

When I asked the Retreat Concierge on Summit at our turn about testing he said not as many cases are reported now as people dont carry covid tests with them... or if they have it its more like a cold so they dont think its covid and report it to the ships dr..... 

Not sure I agree with the Concierge.   Many people carry tests and choose not to report mild symptoms as they do not want to be quarantined if Celebrity tests and they are positive.

Just disembarked a B2B last Saturday and there was no between cruise testing.  Of course, there was no pre-cruise testing either.  

However, our turnaround time was close to 3 hours.  Not sure why the delay in Los Angeles but we had to sit and wait with all the other passengers preparing to board the ship.  We were first on once cleared but it really was an extended period of time.  Had I known it to be that long, I would have brought an iPad or book or something to pass the time.

• Like 2