Single Parent Cruise!!??

Sasifraz

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dgonza,

Let me get back from my cruise next week and then I will look into getting this started. Am headed on the Liberty with my two children. Don't know quite what to expect being a single parent on board. I went on a singles cruise last year around this time and had the best time of my life. It was great. That's why I wanted to take the kids this year so they could experience it.

Where are you from?

Hey Sasifraz,

I replied yesterday, but the computer was acting up. I am going on my first cruise March 25th. I am taking my sister with me. I do feel a bit guilty that I am not taking my girls with me. However, I have already been looking at taking another cruise next year at the same time and taking the kids with me. (if I like this cruise) which I am sure I will. So yeah we will definitely have to see about getting a single parent cruise started. As to where I am from I can answer that many ways....I was born and raised in New Mexico, I currently live in Michigan, and I moved here from California. What about you where are you from? So you say you are a little hottie??..lol Do you have any pics to back that up? :)

Oh yeah forgot to say have fun on your cruise. I will be leaving a week from today out of Puerto Rico going to St Thomas, St Kitts, Grenada, Isla Margarita, and Aruba. Talk to you soon!!

Hey Dgonza,

Did I say I was a hottie? Well, I do have to admit, I am something to look at. (Laugh) Anyway, I live right across the border from Michigan in WIndsor, Ontario and go to the States a lot since it is so convenient to just jump right over. Your cruise sounds amazing. I am headed to Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Cozumel Mexico and am counting the days. My cruise leaves March 26th (day after yours) but will be staying in Fort Lauderdale a few days prior.

Don't feel guilty about not taking the girls. I went last year and sometimes parents need a little time away for therapy and I find it makes you a better parent. Your well rested and rejuvinated. I went without them last year and this year I decided to take them. Will be going to Miami for four days for a training seminar for my work in May so I consider that a little getaway by myself without the kids.

Have a great time on your cruise and have fun, relax and enjoy. I can send you a pic but I prefer to do it through a private email. Not on this site. So if you have one send it over.

Talk soon.

Sassifraz

Hey sasifraz,

Windsor Eh??..lol I am about an hour north of Windsor. I live near Flint. Your cruise sounds interesting too. I have actually been doing some research and was looking at doing that Iteniery for next year with my kids. The only difference is there was also a stop in Ocho Rios Jamaica. I would love to see your pic. I dont know how to Pm you, so I guess I will write it here dgonza_1 at hotmail dot com. Hopefully I dont get spammed now..lol So do you go down the freedom frestival? I went last year for the first time. The fireworks were awesome!! It looked like a lot more fun on your side of the border though. If I go back I think I will go on the windsor side. They have all the rides for kids etc..... Ok well, I better get going have a great day!!

Archived