Premium Internet Package

Lovincruzen

Hello:

Does anyone know how to purchase the premium internet package, the kind with the streaming function?  On the web and on the app, I only see the internet package that does not support streaming. 

Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

11 hours ago, Lovincruzen said:

Hello:

Does anyone know how to purchase the premium internet package, the kind with the streaming function?  On the web and on the app, I only see the internet package that does not support streaming. 

Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

Once you have a reservation, you can upgrade your free at sea package to an unlimited streaming package. It will be available on your account. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 10:35 AM, BirdTravels said:

Once you have a reservation, you can upgrade your free at sea package to an unlimited streaming package. It will be available on your account. 

Trying to avoid a new internet thread, do you know if there's any discount when upgrading free at see internet to the premium streaming package? We leave next week but it still seems full price in my plan your cruise area where you can shop add ons. 

We're also platinum finally, and it looks like we're supposed to get 15% off but that also doesn't seem to appear. 

Have you messed with any of that? Thanks

1 hour ago, Juncti said:

Trying to avoid a new internet thread, do you know if there's any discount when upgrading free at see internet to the premium streaming package? We leave next week but it still seems full price in my plan your cruise area where you can shop add ons. 

We're also platinum finally, and it looks like we're supposed to get 15% off but that also doesn't seem to appear. 

Have you messed with any of that? Thanks

If i remember correctly the latitudes discount does not apply to free at seas upgrades.  It also does not apply to time based plans.   It applies only to unlimited plans I believe.

10 hours ago, Juncti said:

That's what I'm trying to buy in the planning page on ncl.com, but it only appears full price as an add on for my upcoming cruise.

Platinum perks say there should be a discount.

The loyalty discounts are only applied onboard for unlimited plans, onboard costs are more than on;ine before your cruise, its a lose lose deal- no actual discount. I am booked on two 7 day cruises in January, on the Escape and Prima, I am Platinum and sill go Sapphire after my first 7 day. To upgrade to unlimited with wifi, you need to telephone NCL, the number is on the account page, I actually did the Upgrade package with streaming at $413pp for both cruises as I also wanted the premium plus alcohol package.