Flights on Holland America

Slyfox16

If you are looking at an October '23 cruise, is there anyway of checking what the airfare would be, if you have not made an actual reservation yet? Have been able to do it on Princess and Celebrity, but the system keeps giving me error messages.

1 hour ago, Slyfox16 said:

If you are looking at an October '23 cruise, is there anyway of checking what the airfare would be, if you have not made an actual reservation yet? Have been able to do it on Princess and Celebrity, but the system keeps giving me error messages.

I have one that ends on October 29th, 2023 and flights are available December 3rd, 2022 for that cruise, so work back from those dates for your cruise.  Or just call flight ease and they can give you the exact date

4 hours ago, Slyfox16 said:

HAL flightease does not allow, that but others have said they have put a reservation on 'hold' and then have a booking number to check flight costs with. 

It would still have to be within the 300 (or 330 day?) window though.