Earlier arrival times than 11:30 for Wonder Dec 31 2022 sailing?

chiguypaul

I have an 11:30 arrival time for the Wonder of the Seas on the Dec 31 2022 sailing. I grabbed that time pretty early after the times were opened. I was expecting 10:30 or 11 to be available. Given that the Christmas sailing the week before is probably massive, do you think that 10:30 and 11 arrival times are not available? Or did I likely just not get those slots?

Thanks

1 hour ago, chiguypaul said:

I have an 11:30 arrival time for the Wonder of the Seas on the Dec 31 2022 sailing. I grabbed that time pretty early after the times were opened. I was expecting 10:30 or 11 to be available. Given that the Christmas sailing the week before is probably massive, do you think that 10:30 and 11 arrival times are not available? Or did I likely just not get those slots?

Thanks

keep checking as sometimes they will randomly make more earlier time slots available and you could edit and change yours.

May not happen….but I have seen it several times….😎😎

8 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

keep checking as sometimes they will randomly make more earlier time slots available and you could edit and change yours.

May not happen….but I have seen it several times….😎😎

Thanks and I've actually done that before with a different previous sailing!

4 hours ago, chiguypaul said:

Thanks

Suites and Key and some C&A tier levels get priority so it may be that they were all selected already. 

Edited by Spurschick

15 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

Keep in mind that while you may get an earlier checkin time, you will probably not get to board at that time. You will sit in the terminal till it is your turn to board.

I have always had the earliest arrival time. So are you saying that if I come at 11:30 and boarding has already started, I should be able to walk right on in a typical scenario?

23 minutes ago, chiguypaul said:

I have always had the earliest arrival time. So are you saying that if I come at 11:30 and boarding has already started, I should be able to walk right on in a typical scenario?

That has been my experience.  I have done a lot of B2B cruises, and we would see many new passengers who have checked in and will be waiting to board. That group will board after the B2b.  If you arrive at 1130, that group will have already boarded, and new passengers will board after they are checked in.

3 hours ago, chiguypaul said:

So are you saying that if I come at 11:30 and boarding has already started, I should be able to walk right on in a typical scenario?

Most ships in most ports typically start boarding by 11AM, so any check in time after that should lead to immediate boarding.