Free at Sea Plus with Streaming Wifi?

workink

I'm about to purchase the Free at Sea Plus with Streaming wifi for my upcoming Gem cruise in December.  However, I've seen a few comments that the free at sea plus DOES NOT include streaming.  The ad suggests it does...but also lists a phone number to call.  Does anyone have any information about this?  I'm logged in overseas but the american price is still the same and has the same advert.  

image.png.c63ed59f8fb97892685fc628edc85aab.png

1 hour ago, workink said:

I'm about to purchase the Free at Sea Plus with Streaming wifi for my upcoming Gem cruise in December.  However, I've seen a few comments that the free at sea plus DOES NOT include streaming.  The ad suggests it does...but also lists a phone number to call.  Does anyone have any information about this?  I'm logged in overseas but the american price is still the same and has the same advert.  

image.png.c63ed59f8fb97892685fc628edc85aab.png

I see the same half of the chart when I login. I believe the Wi-Fi with streaming is ~$10 per day, per person extra. Looks like you'll have to call if you want the streaming included in Free at Sea Plus. You might be able to use the chat feature to add it to your reservation. Good luck!

image.png.d778440c88d937dcbed8a48291dbb12a.png

Booked this last month for my Prima Cruise in January and yesterday for my Escape cruise in January. Although I must advise, the agent last month knew what they were doing but the agent I spoke to yesterday had no clue and it took over an hour to successfully book it. The price is $413 with the streaming and you can only book it by phoning which is quite a usance.   

@workink - just a note, not sure if you doing the GEM's T/A crossing next month, friends of ours on that too.  Streaming might not work that well during the passage ... nature of satellite coverage in the huge Atlantic.  Those that recently sailed on the newest Prima into NY also reported major issues, and, one of the niece had similar experience pre-Covid, basic WiFi internet was "mostly" usable at best.  

Enjoy and happy cruising.  

Op - what they mean with the text you took a screen shot is that you get "unlimited wifi" with free at sea plus. However, if you want to have "unlimited wifi with streaming" you need to call the given number and there is an additional cost for that streaming part.

Edited by European_CruiseGirl