Barbados Immigration Form

Mad4WDW

Hi All,

Anyone else going to a few days having trouble with this online immigration form?

Filled in our form and its stuck on the submitting popup thats just spinning.While waiting  Ive filled in my mom and dads for them, submitted and got the email receipt back almost straight away. Same computer same web browser! So frustrating 😞

10 minutes ago, Mad4WDW said:

Thanks, no information in that thread at all that adresses problems with submitting the form though 

One of the posts makes reference to sacking off the P&O link and doing it direct with the Barbados tourism site

6 minutes ago, TigerB said:

One of the posts makes reference to sacking off the P&O link and doing it direct with the Barbados tourism site

Yeah, Ive already completed one for my parents but can't do our own, a right PITA, its like trying to get through to the doctors.. 

1 hour ago, devonuk said:

Got it now 👍

As I understand it, you can't complete it more than 72 hours of arrival, which for us will be when we are in St Maarten. That could be interesting for folk that may not have online access.

3 hours ago, TigerB said:

As I understand it, you can't complete it more than 72 hours of arrival, which for us will be when we are in St Maarten. That could be interesting for folk that may not have online access.

That’s us 😀 I guess we’ll seek help on the ship 👍

• Like 1

Having spent most of the afternoon trying to submit my details to Barbados Immigration for my flight out I have finally succeeded on the 5th attempt.  What happens now at the end of the cruise when the ship returns to Barbados?  The procedure always used to involve filling out a form and presenting it with your passport   to the Immigration Officers on board when the ship docked in Barbados at the end of the cruise, does this still happen or do we have to fill in another on line form during the cruise?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marmaduke said:

Having spent most of the afternoon trying to submit my details to Barbados Immigration for my flight out I have finally succeeded on the 5th attempt.  What happens now at the end of the cruise when the ship returns to Barbados?  The procedure always used to involve filling out a form and presenting it with your passport   to the Immigration Officers on board when the ship docked in Barbados at the end of the cruise, does this still happen or do we have to fill in another on line form during the cruise?

A bleddy good question and I can’t wait for the answer 👍

• Like 1

Me too! 🤔

At first I thought not as some fly home on arrival day and others stay overnight on the boat before flying home the next day. Then, after checking further online, I think we may do so.

I suppose it's no different to having an ESTA to enter the US, regardless of mode of travel.

Hopefully, someone will have the definitive answer.

18 hours ago, TigerB said:

Me too! 🤔

At first I thought not as some fly home on arrival day and others stay overnight on the boat before flying home the next day. Then, after checking further online, I think we may do so.

I suppose it's no different to having an ESTA to enter the US, regardless of mode of travel.

Hopefully, someone will have the definitive answer.

My research shows 2 schools of thought 🤷‍♂️

I’ve emailed the Barbadian authorities but I’ve not had a reply thus far. 

• 1 month later...