When does NCL open excursions?

4 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Just booked a Mediterranean cruise 610 days out!  ☺️ First time booking this far out and only second NCL cruise.  Approximately when do they start opening excursions?  

They will slowly start popping up. Try and wait until at least 18 months out as more will begin to show. We tend to book far in advance for a popular cruise and have found this to be when most of the good ones are there to book. We also book private/semi-cruise excursions and have never had an issue. In fact on our Med cruise we booked all semi-private with 8 total. We had a great time and met some fun people. It was great not a having a crowd. 

40 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

They will slowly start popping up. Try and wait until at least 18 months out as more will begin to show. We tend to book far in advance for a popular cruise and have found this to be when most of the good ones are there to book. We also book private/semi-cruise excursions and have never had an issue. In fact on our Med cruise we booked all semi-private with 8 total. We had a great time and met some fun people. It was great not a having a crowd. 

I will start looking around the end of January.  Thanks!  I assume we will do a mix of ship and private excursions.  We do have the $50 credit per room/per port, but I doubt that will go far.

36 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

I will start looking around the end of January.  Thanks!  I assume we will do a mix of ship and private excursions.  We do have the $50 credit per room/per port, but I doubt that will go far.

Have a great time planning! 

2 hours ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Just booked a Mediterranean cruise 610 days out!  ☺️ First time booking this far out and only second NCL cruise.  Approximately when do they start opening excursions?  

Ive not booked that far in advance. I do know that since I've been booked in March, there have been a listing of a few excursions for my December cruise. I would look at the shore excursions on the website that are offered per port. You may not be able to book them but its good window shopping. 

• Like 1