What time do dining reservations open

kohanfam

1 hour ago, kohanfam said:

For a club balcony suite that provides dining reservations 125 before cruise, what time do the reservations open.

Also, can you book dining before you make final payment.  
Thanks in advance.

You can book your dining reservations right at Midnight E.S.T.

Yes, you can make reservations before Final Payment is complete!

So tomorrow is 125 days prior, so should be able to reserve restaurants with club balcony.  When I do test run it says to early check back at 120 days prior.

I did chat and they said you can only do the 125 days early by calling or chat, no on line.   They said cannot do at midnight but at 9 EST.

I called and they said should be able to do on line and it should magically switch over at midnight.

I am unsure what will work.

Has anyone been successful booking 125 days prior using web and app.

Did it magically switch to available at midnight.

Thanks.  

We have a suite so our dinner bookings opened at 130 days. Until 131 days the NCL app stated us the standard 120 days (you are too early to book, come back at xx day to book…which was 120 days out). 

However at 0:01AM EST on day 130 the restaurant bookings were open on the app. Yes thats 0:01AM. I was indeed there at 0:00AM to check the booking situation and it was not open and had the text like above. At 0:01AM the bookings were available 😁 😂

Edited by European_CruiseGirl
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, kohanfam said:

So tomorrow is 125 days prior, so should be able to reserve restaurants with club balcony.  When I do test run it says to early check back at 120 days prior.

I did chat and they said you can only do the 125 days early by calling or chat, no on line.   They said cannot do at midnight but at 9 EST.

I called and they said should be able to do on line and it should magically switch over at midnight.

I am unsure what will work.

Has anyone been successful booking 125 days prior using web and app.

Did it magically switch to available at midnight.

Thanks.  

Yes, you can book using the app or online at 125 days if applicable.

Before that it usually gives the date 120 days out, but it opens at the correct time, in my experience.

In future, rather than call NCL with questions like this, I’d just phone a random number and get whoever answers the phone to have a random guess. That is basically what the NCL staff seem to do, so it will be about as reliable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So now my cruise consultant says they’ve changed the rules and you must make entertainment reservation on board.   Says changed since Covid. Even though wrote up for club balcony says early entertainment reservations.   And on line and app inicates to early and will open 120 days prior.   I assume no one else has been able to book entertainment.