Questions about included beverages

Carnevale

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Then one of the packages that includes the WiFi may be your best bet, especially for a long cruise.

I think so too... it might end up more expensive, but at least I won't be looking at prices after coming back from a long day of touring... It is a 10 night cruise... thanks!

• Like 1

On Pursuit at the moment and there is no Diet Coke or Coke Light. Only Coke Zero, which I can’t drink. Something about the different sweetener in it upsets my digestion. I might try to find some Diet Coke or Coke light at our next port. 

9 hours ago, trk_koa said:

On Pursuit at the moment and there is no Diet Coke or Coke Light. Only Coke Zero, which I can’t drink. Something about the different sweetener in it upsets my digestion. I might try to find some Diet Coke or Coke light at our next port. 

Oh no! I hope that’s not the case on Onward. My sister and her partner are taking their first Azamara cruise in March and Diet Coke is all she drinks! Coke Zero is yucky 

11 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Oh no! I hope that’s not the case on Onward. My sister and her partner are taking their first Azamara cruise in March and Diet Coke is all she drinks! Coke Zero is yucky 

Guess it's a personal thing.  We much prefer Zero to Diet.  Much closer to "the real thing" in taste.

• Like 2

I’m reluctant to buy a package as my wife doesn’t drink alcohol. So I can assess the ‘value’ of an occasional drink bought from the premium range can someone please tell me the size of the spirits measures - are they U.K. single/double equivalent or free pour?

1 hour ago, Richteab said:

I’m reluctant to buy a package as my wife doesn’t drink alcohol. So I can assess the ‘value’ of an occasional drink bought from the premium range can someone please tell me the size of the spirits measures - are they U.K. single/double equivalent or free pour?

Good question!

1 hour ago, Richteab said:

Traditionally it’s been free pour however starting with Onward it’s supposed to be changing to measured, but would be U.K. double equivalent.

Incidentally on Azamara it’s not necessary for both people in a cabin to purchase a package, also if you have a loyalty level with Azamara there’s a discount applied to the package.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oddjob16 said:

The UK Weights and Measurements Act defines that a premises may sell a single shot measured at 25ml or 35ml, and a double measured at 50ml.

So a UK double looks like a little more than a US single, which I would say was 1.5 oz