Live - Radiance of The Seas 12/1/22-12/10/22

12 minutes ago, Seville2Cabo said:

I think this is the minority opinion. Most this it’s a s$&t hole and very unsafe. 

Maybe you’re in the minority! 

I did the Monkey River tour in Belize on my last trip and it was amazing. Would love to go back.

35 minutes ago, Deeliteful said:

Maybe you’re in the minority! 

I did the Monkey River tour in Belize on my last trip and it was amazing. Would love to go back.

Not the issue. Did you tour the city on you own?  They have some great tours, but the city is yuk and unsafe 

We walked around the city on our own, which is certainly poor but not dangerous.  I have been there before and rented a car for a week and went to the resort areas South.  It felt perfectly safe.  Belize is crawling with American Expats.  The Belize currency is pegged to the US Dollar by law.  Americans move there to start businesses and buy homes.  It is like parts of Mexico - say down in the Baha.  My favorite stops are the craft tables - descendants of the Maya make the cool woven animals.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cherful59 said:

Thank you for the review.  I love Radiance, she was and sounds like still is a beautiful ship.  Sailed from Oahu to Vancouver before COVID.  Will be back on board her January 30th out of Galveston.  Cannot wait as she is a favorite.

I feel like a throwback rebel on these older ships.  The popular trend is to be inside, enjoying the air conditioning, premium dining and sugary beverages.  I'm out, by the sea, enjoying a walk, free coffee or - get this - a deck chair 🙂  Don't tell anyone.  

Edited by AtSeaAlways

• 1 month later...