Any "must not miss" ports in Norway?

Piaa

On 12/6/2022 at 8:16 AM, oddjob16 said:

Flåm is part of the UNESCO Heritage area, hence restricted for ships with higher polutive emission. Azamara is now restricted from that area already, but many other with more modern engines still are eligible for sailing.  In 2026 these areas will be «No emission» and very few are able to sail here.

Thank you for the info. I'm so glad I've been to many of these ports in the past but I was hoping to go back!! Sounds like some of the ports will not be available. 

On 1/19/2023 at 7:44 AM, Cruprince said:

Your cruise is rich in destinations. I don't know all of them yet, but I've already visited some
Alesund - take a half-day tour with a local guide. We had an unforgettable experience with the Viking Islands.
Trondheim - the old Norwegian capital, and now a student town with an amazing atmosphere.
Olden - the village itself is not very interesting, but you have a good option to take the tour of Olden-Geiranger, as you have enough time for this, and Geiranger is a must destination!
Haugesund - I liked it the most, maybe because of the great sunny weather or the influence of the architecture, like in the beautiful Ålesund, and the delicious food in the harbour. I am planning to cruise again with this port.
Stavanger is the oil capital of Norway, and there we had an excursion to the museum with a walk through the city center.

Regarding the Olden to Geiranger, how did you book this please? All my searches come up with tours ex Geiranger, or Olden to the glacier.