NCL app

cruisinmeme

I was able to make two dinner reservations today. Later on I wanted to finish up and the app seems to be messed up. Is that a common thing. It lets me add to my cart yet when I try to check out says nothing in my cart. 
guess if it is still like this tomorrow I will just have to call. 

The previous poster asked if you tried to book the same restaurant for several days, not if you try to book several restaurants for one day 😊 See on the NCL app you can book each restaurant only once. If you try to book a restaurant for several evenings the app doesnt work. You can only book one evening for each restaurant meaning main dining room too 🤦🏼‍♀️

What you can do (and it’s super easy, I just did it last week) is that you go to NCL website and open the chat pop up. Then chat with the agent and ask him/her to add the restaurant bookings you couldn’t do on the app. 

Btw there is really no need to book the main dining room times in advance. Of course you can but really no need. NCL does their anytime dining very well on the main dining room (whereas for example Royal Caribbean’s my time dining is a complete mess at main dining room without, or even with, a reservation). 

Edited by European_CruiseGirl