Booking confirmation question

NCmom

I am new to Celebrity.  I just booked a Bermuda cruise on the summit that included tips, wifi and classic drinks package.  When I got my written confirmation, the price was much higher than what I remember seeing as I was booking, (by about $1200).  I had clicked that I did want insurance, but confirmation says insurance declined.  I also don't see anywhere on the confirmation that I have wifi, tips or drinks package, but there is a place on my manage account that says "click here to pre-pay tips."  I see it says allot some time for amenities to show up.   Am I being too impatient?  Should I give it time? 

Celebrity's confirmations can be confusing. You should have received pdf invoice/confirmation from Celebrity via email that will show what's included in your purchase.  Additionally, if you purchased your cruise through Celebrity, here's a way to see what packages are included with your cruise:

• Click on Plan My Cruise for the cruise you wish to check
  • Click on your initials at the top right corner of the page which will reveal a drop down menu.
  • Click on Order History. A page will open up with all of your included purchases, including one for each of your "All Included" benefits. The free wifi and drink package will only list the main passenger name, so don't freak out if you do not see the additional passengers in your group listed there.

It takes a while for everything to show up, so you may have to wait 24 hours or so for it to populate.

• Like 2

Celebrity adds in the perks to your booking invoice then applies a credit to remove them.  Gratuities take the longest to be removed. The web site is not the best and they always give the option to prepay gratuities regardless of how you booked. As Four Nines said you can log into your account and verify the beverage package and WiFi.  If you were given OBC you will see it on the Plan My Cruise page. The booking confirmation uses codes to indicate the perks.

If you want the insurance give Celebrity a call. I know there are some states that don't permit buying insurance direct from Celebrity.