Food coma in pictures

jsiegel

I've just uploaded pictures of many of the dishes we enjoyed on the Seabourn Quest sailing, Oct. 4-16, 2022

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gEHXtf7cnzeoQyBL9

If descriptions on the entrees don't appear, click on the circled i at the top.  Best viewed on a computer, not a phone.  Don't view while hungry.   Our best meals were at Earth & Ocean.

enjoy!

Jackie

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, skybluewaters said:

Great photos, thanks! 

What did you think of the monkfish and of the smoked eryngii mushrooms?

To be honest none of the entrees in The Restaurant (if locale not mentioned in the descriptions the items were from The Restaurant) were memorable and I don't remember who had the monkfish but every single item at Earth & Ocean was outstanding.  E&O has a very limited menu, only three entrees per night, but no matter what we ordered we were amazed by the flavors.  We hadn't planned on ordering the eryngii mushrooms as we had ordered the other two entrees but the waiter said he'd bring over a serving anyway.  It was our favorite that evening.  We are so glad we tried E&O, braving the frigid weather, as it never disappointed us.  We just wish it hadn't been closed the first few days due to covid amongst the galley staff.  We are also kicking ourselves for not having tried it on our prior Seabourn cruise.

Jackie

• Like 1