After docking how long until disembarkation on the Breakaway?

dpemd

I’m staying in a suite on the Breakaway this April. United just cancelled my return flight and I need to book another time. My itinerary says we arrive in New Orleans at 7am. I called the pre-cruise concierge and they said disembarkation would start at 9am. That seems late. Do you think that is accurate? I was hoping to book a 10:30 am flight, but if the pre-cruise concierge is correct that won’t be possible. Thanks in advance

Also keep in mind the distance from the port to the airport. It's probably at it's absolute best a 30 minute window if everything goes perfectly to get from port to airport. That's assuming no traffic, you get a ride immediately, you get out and through customs immediately, and  you're allowed to be one of the first off the ship.

There's virtually no way you're making a 10:30 flight.

I'd take the 5:30, be one of the last off the ship. Go get breakfast, lounge around, and get off near last. Minimizing downtime between ship and airport. 

Downtime to kill is better than the stress of the rush only to miss the flight and wind up on the 5:30 anyway

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dpemd said:

I’m staying in a suite on the Breakaway this April. United just cancelled my return flight and I need to book another time. My itinerary says we arrive in New Orleans at 7am. I called the pre-cruise concierge and they said disembarkation would start at 9am. That seems late. Do you think that is accurate? I was hoping to book a 10:30 am flight, but if the pre-cruise concierge is correct that won’t be possible. Thanks in advance

Schedule a flight about 5-6 hours after the time the ship arrives at the port.  You are welcome in arrears.

• Like 1