Carnival Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse Reviews

FireEater

For me, it is the ambiance...and I always book the first night just to indulge myself....no dressing up.

The "free wine" is just an enticement....I'm going to upgrade in March to a nicer red ....although the Santa Helena Merlot has been ok and complimentary.

I usually order the lamb chops, since my wife is vegan and I can't have such at home.

Steakhouses near my home charge upwards of $75-95 for the same as I can appreciate on Carnival.

David

Was not particularly impressed on Vista in May.  The food was good but not worth the price imo.  The free wine was a nice touch.  However, despite paying a premium for service, our MDR service was somehow ten times better than in the steakhouse.  Our steakhouse host was extremely rude and the service was very lackluster across the board - very slow, very inattentive, wouldn't discuss food allergies (we basically had to guess and thought that was BIZARRE as our MDR waiter was super accommodating).  I guess we just hit them on an off night?

We probably won't do steakhouse out of pocket anymore but to each their own.  Hoping you have a nice experience.

9 hours ago, aml3679 said:

We love the steakhouse on the freedom.

The atmosphere was nice, the service was professional, the food was great.

This was our experience exactly on Freedom in October. We had a disappointing meal (both service and food) at the steakhouse on Mardi Gras in March so we really didn't plan to eat there on Freedom but were so happy we did. It was easily the best steakhouse experience we've had on any cruise. We were a family of 8 including grandsons who are 5 and 8 and every one of us loved it. Our oldest grandson had fish & chips and he kept thanking our servers and telling them how much he loved it. 😍

Actually even the MDR food and service were way better on Freedom than it was on Mardi Gras or Magic.

It's okay- the menu is a little limited imo if you've been a few times. It seems to never change and the offerings are pretty pedestrian. They're not bad just somewhat uninspired. The quality was "good enough" but I think over the years the service and food have slipped there. It's a nice intimate space though for dining. If you've never been I think you'll enjoy it. 

We were not impressed on the Panorama last September. I'm a butcher's daughter, so I always have very high expectations for steakhouses. The quality was mediocre at best and it just felt a little too stuffy. 

We're giving it another try on our cruise in February, but we found Cucina to be much better & quite a little gem!