MSC Boarding Pass

Margaretealexander

4 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

MSC does not have a true "Boarding Pass" even though it says so at the end of your online check-in. If you received something called your e-ticket and the second or third page is something called an Embarkation Form, that is what you need.

Bret

+1

This

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vacationaddict76 said:

HI, same for me. i keep getting the confirmation pdf emailed but no other doc. i did not see the embarkation form? Sailing in 16 days. Is this normal?

Same for me, sailing in 19 days. No luggage tags to be found either ... 

Y'all are within 20 days of your sailings. Have you completed all the information and the Web checkin?  Emergency contacts... phone numbers... addresses for all pax?  

I received the emails with a PDF document attached that was 19 pages (for 2 Pax - for more than 2 in a cabin will change the amount of pages). Page 3 was the Embarkation form. Page 4 was the health questionnaire. The luggage tags were later. One tidy PDF document.

• Like 1

I’m sailing 12/30 on Divina and they sent my edocs including the boarding passes on Dec 1. I was surprised to get them so early. 

Be sure all of your information is complete with a green check mark next to it on their website. 

If that’s the case call and they will email them to you. 

1 hour ago, styles27 said:

I’m sailing 12/30 on Divina and they sent my edocs including the boarding passes on Dec 1. I was surprised to get them so early. 

Be sure all of your information is complete with a green check mark next to it on their website. 

If that’s the case call and they will email them to you. 

I completed the web check in weeks ago - complete and check marked!  They've sent me three emails in the last couple of days with the booking confirmation - total 7 pages.  No luggage tags, no health questionnaire. I'm trying to avoid calling them 🙄. Will wait a couple of days and see what happens! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Acadie said:

I completed the web check in weeks ago - complete and check marked!  They've sent me three emails in the last couple of days with the booking confirmation - total 7 pages.  No luggage tags, no health questionnaire. I'm trying to avoid calling them 🙄. Will wait a couple of days and see what happens! 

When you go into your booking and try to edit your web check in go to the last page and there should be an option to email the docs to yourself. Does that option show up for you?

15 minutes ago, styles27 said:

When you go into your booking and try to edit your web check in go to the last page and there should be an option to email the docs to yourself. Does that option show up for you?

Yes, and those are the emails I've received. There is also the "boarding pass" option. Nothing at all happens when I click on that. I think it's probably a glitch. Going to give it a few days.  

• Like 1

I could not get my boarding pass/luggage tags from the website last week or yesterday, it kept coming up with an error. I called into their superb 😂 CS why also could not get anything to work.

10:30 last night they magically appeared in my email, everything fine.

Going on Meraviglia Thursday 🤩

• 2 weeks later...

So after you did the check in and received the email, page 4 (or there abouts) didn't have a form titled Embarkation Form? And luggage tags and a health questionnaire? 

Maybe you  didn't finish the check-in? Did you get the screen I referenced above?