Reservation on Website incorrect.

YensidCA

I have recently looked at my reservation on and noticed a few inconsistencies between what is on the website compared to what the invoice says. I know that at the end of the day the invoice rules. Because of this I am not able to "upgrade" drinks or internet as it only shows the full price. 

On my invoice it is noted correctly that I have All Included (Drinks, Internet & Gratuities) and my on board credits. On the website the gratuities are showing but the Drinks and Internet are not showing under extras and also $50 is missing on what is showing on my on board credits. 

I wonder if anyone else has this issue. I did email them.  

2 minutes ago, YensidCA said:

I have recently looked at my reservation on and noticed a few inconsistencies between what is on the website compared to what the invoice says. I know that at the end of the day the invoice rules. Because of this I am not able to "upgrade" drinks or internet as it only shows the full price. 

On my invoice it is noted correctly that I have All Included (Drinks, Internet & Gratuities) and my on board credits. On the website the gratuities are showing but the Drinks and Internet are not showing under extras and also $50 is missing on what is showing on my on board credits. 

That information is shown in 'Order History'...log into the Planner, under your cruise, click on 'Plan My cruise', then click on your initials in upper right corner circle, click on Order History...

Edited by dlh015
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

That information is shown in 'Order History'...log into the Planner, under your cruise, click on 'Plan My cruise', then click on your initials in upper right corner circle, click on Order History...

So when I do that the most recent update on Nov 29th does not appear. Also only my name appears in the order history is mine not my wife's. This concerns me now even more. 

6 minutes ago, YensidCA said:

the most recent update on Nov 29th does not appear.

Don't know what you are referring to...

7 minutes ago, YensidCA said:

Also only my name appears in the order history is mine not my wife's.

That's been that way for a while...mine doesn't show my wife's either...ordered 11/1...(not saying it's the right way to do it...but since it shows up on the invoice, I don't care...now, if it isn't on her seapass card, well, I'll have a copy of everything with me  😁)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, YensidCA said:

So when I do that the most recent update on Nov 29th does not appear. Also only my name appears in the order history is mine not my wife's. This concerns me now even more. 

Your wife's will show up under her account as you each have your own portfolio number.

28 minutes ago, YensidCA said:

You will not see prices to upgrade from the classic to the premium on the Web.  To do that upgrade you must call Royal Caribbean, or have your TA call them if you are using a TA. 

• Thanks 1