How to add princess plus package for 3rd person in suite

Manderius

Recently booked cruise with TA and just noticed that 3rd person does not have the princess plus package, in talking to my TA they said I have to with the app.. ive searched what I think is  everywhere but obviously not an expert I can add a drink package, but  want the wifi, grats and drink that the princess  plus gives.. any help would be appreciated 

I haven’t seen anyplace in the App to accomplish this, I wonder if they meant to say do it in Cruise Personalizer?  If you log on to Passenger 3’s Personalizer and click on onboard services you should see an option to Upgrade to plus  or Premier button.  That should do the trick!

95661175-33BA-4780-92EF-A59D51E3738F.thumb.jpeg.23422b15713d466de0a3277646f73e61.jpeg

Your TA can also do it for you but in fairness they might not be familiar with the code since it was newly introduced this year once Princess started making it so passengers 3 & 4 didn’t automatically get Plus. If unfamiliar they can contact Princess to get this done for you. 

1 minute ago, Manderius said:

Thank you Shelly, ive done that option and it only lets me do the original first 2 guests, won't let me add for 3rd 

Sorry that didn’t work. Circle back to your TA and have them contact Princess for you before the prices go up 12/14.   This is an easy adjustment if they don’t know the code they can have Princess do it no problem.

Yup, the TA has to do it.  And should be willing - because it’s a rate component rather than a prepaid onboard purchase like the standalone drink package, they get commissioned.   

Even if you were trying to do it for the first and second pasengers in a TA booking, I believe the Personalizer flow would kick you out and say to contact your travel advisor.