Calling All Royal Sailors... Plea for Patter

TBfrPH

Hello all.  If you are currently sailing on Royal Princess, please consider posting a Patter from a sea day.  We are booked to sail in about a month, and would like to get an idea of the current line-up of live music acts in the various lounges. 

Also, how are you liking Natalie Costa as the Cruise Director?

Thank you very much, and pardon the interruption of your relaxation.

6 hours ago, TBfrPH said:

Hello all.  If you are currently sailing on Royal Princess, please consider posting a Patter from a sea day.  We are booked to sail in about a month, and would like to get an idea of the current line-up of live music acts in the various lounges. 

You can see what is scheduled for your cruise in the Journey View activity timeline in the app. I’ve seen it start to populate as much as 60 days before sailing 

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 6:52 PM, TBfrPH said:

Also, how are you liking Natalie Costa as the Cruise Director?

Thank you very much, and pardon the interruption of your relaxation.

I'd be pleased to do that, but I can't seem to get the infamous Medallion app to work on my phone.  On my way down in a few minutes to see if I can find some help.  So far, Royal Princess is fine, the forced technology is just as much of a nightmare as it was for the mandatory checkin ... when we boarded nobody knew where our Medallions were.  We got jerked around for nearly an hour before I suggested that someone just open up our cabin NOW and deliver the blasted Medallions whenever they find them.  At that moment, the cute officer who had gone off to straighten this all out appeared with them both and ...... they UNLOCK our door!  You still have to have a hand to push the door lever down, so I don't see the point of all this at all.  Sometimes you need to hold your Medallion out for the crew and sometimes it works fine without removing it from your pocket or lanyard.  Haven't been able to try any of the other tricks yet.  Natalie Costa is not our Cruise Director, it's another woman who doesn't talk with a microphone, she SCREAMS.  It's beyond annoying.  If I can get this stupid system to work on my phone, I will post the 'newsletter' for you ... but hopefully someone else will do that long before I figure it out.

Edited by jsn55
dangling participle
  • Thanks 1