When will summer rates be out 2007

Or Fall? My daughter wants to try Freedom and it looks like most weeks that we could go this summer are pretty much taken. She does have a fall break but we are going on a cruise alone!!!

I feel the same way. I'm waiting for next year's schedule to show so I can book for May 2007 (Family cruise) and September 2007 (Husband's 40th birthday)! I keep checking, and checking, and checking...

Here I thought I was the only one checking the RCI site daily waiting for the May / June 2007 schedule to be released. I know the ship I want to go on, the room choice, the itinerary, just need to keep waiting till I'm able to book. I need to remedy this post cruise depression I've been in since returning from my first cruise last month. Sigh... hopefully only three more weeks to go.

I have also been checking RCI site for our Alaska/2007 cruise. I will keep checking anyway (not everyday though) just incase they are released "early" (knowing my luck they will be released in June!!:(). I want to "grab" a good rate when they first come out.

I've been checking daily but don't expect the routes I'm interested in to be out until mid May. I believe Caribbean comes out first followed by Alaska and European cruises. I really don't watch the Caribbean cruises so I'm not as concerned about them. I am watching for the European itenery's to come out as it's best to book those early. In the last couple of years, I've never seen a price break for any of the dates we've been interested in. In fact, I've only seen them go up.

I have also been checking RCI site for our Alaska/2007 cruise. I will keep checking anyway (not everyday though) just incase they are released "early" (knowing my luck they will be released in June!!:(). I want to "grab" a good rate when they first come out.

How "good" are these rates that you are trying to grab? We are interested in July 2007, and I would definitely be willing to book a year in advance if there is a real financial incentive.

How "good" are these rates that you are trying to grab? We are interested in July 2007, and I would definitely be willing to book a year in advance if there is a real financial incentive.

The earlier you book the better. If rates go down, just ask to be rebooked at the lower rate. If rates go up, you get to keep the lower rate. If you wait to book and rates go up, you have to pay the higher price. You can only win by booking early, you cannot lose.

Another reason I'm waiting for the rates to show is because I'm planning two cruises and need to know the times to ensure I can get them off work. I'm trying to coordinate a big surprise birthday party for my DH so have to get the details of the cruise solidified asap so the party-goers can plan ahead! I've heard from some posters that the rates can go sky high...for example, a CC poster was posting that their JS rate that they got by booking early is what the Inside Cabin rates on the Freedom are going for now :eek:

Archived