Odyssey Conference Room/Multi-Purpose Room

Wineaux007

Looking at the deck plans, Odyssey does not have any dedicated conference rooms.  I requested conference room space from the Events Coordinator for cards on a future cruise and was told that they only have a multi-purpose room off one of the dining rooms.  I've searched videos of the dining room on both deck 3 and 4 and can't seem to find the location.

Does anyone know where the multi-purpose room is located off the dining room,  which Deck, port or starboard?

I, too, pre-booked space for playing games and LCR and was given the port conference room on deck 3 outside the dining room. If you go past the stairs on that side and enter the cabin corridor, you just turn left and enter that door. It is actually part of the dining room at night so they ask us just to keep it neat and put glasses etc on the serving station as one of the wait staff comes after you leave to reconfigure it for dinner. 

1 hour ago, mom4mom said:

I, too, pre-booked space for playing games and LCR and was given the port conference room on deck 3 outside the dining room. If you go past the stairs on that side and enter the cabin corridor, you just turn left and enter that door. It is actually part of the dining room at night so they ask us just to keep it neat and put glasses etc on the serving station as one of the wait staff comes after you leave to reconfigure it for dinner. 

Thank you.  I figured there was a "secret" passageway to get to that area that did not show up on the deck plans.  Appreciate your info.