Ceremony and Reception in the same room

Does anyone have any experience with their ceremony and reception in the same room? My ceremony and reception will both be in The Forum on the Fantasy.

Inspiration 5/11/2003

Wedding Cruise Fantasy 4/18/2004

We had our wedding last May aboard The Navigator of the Seas. The reception/ceremony in the same room. It was great. We had a wonderful time with our 60 guests. I am sure Carnival will do a beautiful job.

I just returned from my wedding/honeymoon cruise on the Norwegian Dream. Wedding and reception where both in the Bistro. We had a great time. It was decorated nicely and we had no problems.

I was married July 9th, 2000 on the Carnival Sensation. The ceremony took place in the Michael Angelo Lounge and the 3 hour open bar, hot and cold o'derves, wedding cake, dj was next door at the dance club. 48 family and friends attended and sailed with us. Everyone of them will tell you it was the best wedding they have ever experinced. Carnival wedding planners were fantastic. We had priority vip embarkment at 9:00 in the morning and all of us were allowed to our Staterooms. Wedding took place at 12:30 while in port in Tampa and reception was over before we sailed. Best decesion we ever made. The only problem was that everyone went on our honeymoon with us. LOL

The hardest thing was getting my wedding dress from NY to FL on the plane. My husband ordered his tux from the ship and it was in the room when we got there.

You will not regret the decesion.

Good luck, Rainy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;3;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till NCL Dawn cruise

Archived