Best deal on a once in a lifetime full pimped out suite question?

rincoln

I recently learned about the 3 bedroom suite with private balcon for each bedroom room in the Haven section with their own hot tub and 1600' patio. When I went to book I found the price a bit restrictive($40,000) for the sailing I looked at. I was wondering if anybody knew of the best deal for a couple or few couples to all chip in to get a once in a lifetime room for the best deal. I could deal with $10k over 3 couples but not $60k.   Maybe I top of the line room on a lower ship or specialty cruise line. Any Thoughts?

I see you have no replies. This may be because what you are looking for does not exist. 

I don't know what itinerary you might be looking at. Guessing you might have been looking at the NCL Escape out of Galveston? My one cruise on NCL was my last, so I did not spend a long of time researching there!

Just for comparison, a Neptune Suite FOR TWO PAX on a 14-day Panama (FLL to SAN) on Holland America's Eurodam is $18,566 barebones, $20,306 with beverage packages, shore excursions, specialty dinners, and wifi. This is for two people, not three couples.

I could not price the larger (twice the size) Pinnacle Suite because they sell out as fast as they are published.

You might look at the “Mega Rock Star” packages on Virgin. I have not sailed them myself but we looked seriously there for a while and they have some offerings in the price range and the level you are looking for … Especially if you are willing to avoid “prime time” sailings like New Year’s etc. when it seems to me the rates more than double. 

Another option to look at is “The Retreat” on Celebrity ships.

There are also supposedly ways to link three suites together on some Windstar ships (using door/wall configurations) to make a mega suite with its own balconies, etc. I have never looked at that but I saw something about it over on the Windstar boards a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck and have fun!!