Problems with Costa website

CupKayke

I'm an America booked for a Costa Cruise out of Argentina in March (82 days).  I am not able to use the website to do anything hardly.  I had no problem booking and paying earlier this year but now when I try to add excursions or see what is available, I keep getting error messages.  Anyone else have consistent problems with their website?  They also are not showing any type of transfer from the airport to the ship in Buenos Aires which is almost unheard of for any cruise ship.  Anyone else ran in to these types of issues?   This is aggravating and does not bode well for the trip.  Eh.

Bad enough issues with their websites happen once in a while, in my observation more frequently during the weekends. The link from the personal page on the Costa website to the pages with your cruise more often doesn‘t work. In this case you can try to go directly to www.mycosta.com and login with your name and booking reference.

Transfers are often only available during internet bookings, but no problem at all, you can contact Costa‘s customers service, they will tell you when a shuttle will be available and the costs. If you decide to use them you will get a new booking confirmation.

• Like 1

They are showing system-error for the excursions at the moment, seems they are working on the website since after signing in I see a new promo listed for my cruise, which does not open, looks like it is going to be a promo for exploring (excursions). The transfer from Venice to Trieste I had to book by phone with Costa. My friend who had booked the cruise through a travel-agent also had to call Costa to get it added into her file and then the agent was able to officially book it with the correct code. Agents just can't know everything about every cruise-line and cruise. Interactive Websites like Cruise lines or Airlines must be a lot of work, not envying them. I also noticed it mostly happens on weekends.

Hello.  I was able to sign-in tonight and book excursions with no issues.  It does look like they are going to issue a transfer from the airport to the ship but it shows it will be available at a later date or as suggested above, I will simply call and request their transfer.   Thank You   Perhaps I need to remember they are probably doing Internet/maintenance issues "overnight" which is actually daytime here.   We are quite curious about this trip and are hoping for the best. 

I do find it interesting they have stated on the website that the COVID/testing pre-cruise requirements are unknown at this time.   Of course we have our COVID vaccines and 3 boosters at this point but it will be interesting to know if we will be scrambling around in Miami or at the Miami airport trying to get a COVID test pre-flight.  I am hoping this is not the case.  

• 4 weeks later...