enchantment question

Ok, if there is no symbol at all, that room has only 2 beds. If it has a triangle, it has a sofabed. If there is an asterisk (star) it has one pullman and if there is a cross, there are 2 pullmans. Looking at the deck plan, I would say you are looking at a quad for three people as there do not seem to be any triple occupancy cabins in that category. Hope this helps clarify.

My family and I are taking our first cruise this Thursday on the Enchantment. I do not have a passport, so I'm taking my birth certificate and my license. I also have my marriage license from my last marriage (I've been married twice). Will this be enough?

My family and I are taking our first cruise this Thursday on the Enchantment. I do not have a passport, so I'm taking my birth certificate and my license. I also have my marriage license from my last marriage (I've been married twice). Will this be enough?

This will be fine. Your birth certificate, drivers license are most important when going through customs. You will need the Birth certificate when you get your seapass and when you go through customs at the end of the cruise. Just make sure both are out an ready before you go through these places, they get a little irritated when you are not prepared prior to reaching the front of the line so make sure you have all of this stuff out and ready when you first get in line, it makes the process much faster.

Yes, you will need all three. Just make sure the name on your driver's license matches the name on your marriage license. Have fun.

Archived