a cabin is missing

royals website 2146 is not there try to book june 29 3 people 4 nite sailing its the only ov available:rolleyes:

I just checked the sailing and they list 3 cabins available--2084, 2114, and 2146. But I must be blind, too, cause I can't find that cabin either. :confused:Go for one of the other cabins.

Okay, update. If you go to Enchantment deck plans, it will show you the correct deck plan with the mysterious cabin 2146. Do not ask me why, but for some reason, the booking engine is showing the old deckplan--the one before the stretch. And yes, this is on the RC website. :rolleyes:

sure enough I had to go see for myself and went to Rccl.com site. room is NOT there and on the last post had click here and there is was.

Just make sure that when you stay there it doesn't fade in and out like that...on second thought maybe if it fades away on the last day you won't have to get off...not a bad deal

Thanks this thread made my day... and yes I amuse easily!!!!

Sue

lol im glad someone else didnt see it i havent been nipping at the bottle today;) ;) lol. well is that a new cabin since the referb??:confused:

No, it is not a new cabin, just a new cabin number. The stretch was added to the middle, and they had to change the cabin numbers all the way back.

I believe that there was a murder/suicide/child abuse/drunken orgy/norovirus outbreak/name-the-crime-or-disaster-of-your-choice in this particular cabin, so Royal Caribbean has eliminated it in an effort to ward off bad publicity.

Archived