EZ-Air Glitch?

13cheermom

Anyone else having issues with re-faring their ez-air booking?  I have tried the last week twice to reface for a lower price and half-way through it stops and comes up with a message that your fare has increased by $ .04 since you started, so ok I agree to continue with the 4 cent increase, and then it just loops over and over again until finally I say decline the 4 cent increase and it still just loops again.  I have to back out of the entire flight section to go back to normal booking information.  I know their system has been wonky lately, but I thought it was finally taken care of. 😂

7 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Those extra 4 cents go to the pilot as tips... 😄

You were misinformed. 😮  It all goes to Princess IT folks for doing such a great job. 🤣

Edited by teecee60
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well Op here, I am tired of getting the same loop around trying to refare my ez-air for the last week. 😂

I think the $.04 cent increase is just a way to keep me from completing the process.  I mean whoever heard of a 4 cent increase anyway.  I might just cancel and book it myself with Delta, this flexible thing isn't to flexible in my opinion.  We never have had this happen before when booking with them.  Plus it won't do any good to call, I never trust the intelligence of the rep. that I might get at any given time. 🤔

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

Well Op here, I am tired of getting the same loop around trying to refare my ez-air for the last week. 😂

I think the $.04 cent increase is just a way to keep me from completing the process.  I mean whoever heard of a 4 cent increase anyway.  I might just cancel and book it myself with Delta, this flexible thing isn't to flexible in my opinion.  We never have had this happen before when booking with them.  Plus it won't do any good to call, I never trust the intelligence of the rep. that I might get at any given time. 🤔

I have run into this quite a few time. Sometimes the fare goes up and sometimes down but the link never works. Usually, if you wait a few minutes and try again, you can get the fares at the new prices. Also, I have tried logging out and back in and that seems to help, too.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

I might just cancel and book it myself with Delta, 

That's what I do...I just don't trust anybody else to look after my interests...especially in light of all the recent airline issues.  I book my own Delta even if it costs a bit more.

• Like 2