how to call home?

waitingtogo

Uhhh Bye using a Phone:)

They are a differant country but they do have phones, Just buy a phone Card.

Edit: You can also buy internet time and send e-mails as well or even call from ship, It may be a bit Pricey. Have fun.

they sell phone cards at the ports that can be used in the pay phones. Get one close to the pier at an established shop; I once made the mistake of buying one at an out of the way shop in downtown Cancun, and it was bogus.

You can also buy AT&T phone cards that will work from Mexico; real cheap at Sam's Club (and many of us use them as extra tips to give to crew members; good to have on a cruise).

In coz I know they have little stores that have booths...you use one of the phones they have in these little private spaces, the price is posted...it is very inexpensive, then after you finish you pay....I have also seen these shops in other places in the Caribbean, just can't remember where, but I am sure they are all over. don't call from the ship as it is at least 15 dollars a minute.

Any luck with cell phones in Mexico?

I looked into it before a 2 week trip to Mexico last year and determined that it was cheaper by far to do the phone cards, at least with the options available to me on my plan.

Archived