Celebrity Silhouette pools questions...

big al

Hi all..DW & I are going on a 5 night Silhouette NYE cruise next Thursday...we have never been on her before...2 questions about the pools:

1) Is there an "adults"  only pool area? I see there is an indoor pool it looks like..

2) Is there any music at these pools, be it a live band or a DJ? Trying to determine if I should bring my own music...thanks!

Big Al

The indoor pool is adults only although they may open it to families for an hour or two in the afternoon. There will be no live music there. It is a quiet area with gentle music playing in the background.

The outdoor pool will have live music when the weather is good.

I assume you will be bringing headphones if you are going to be playing your own music

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

The indoor pool is adults only although they may open it to families for an hour or two in the afternoon. There will be no live music there. It is a quiet area with gentle music playing in the background.

The outdoor pool will have live music when the weather is good.

I assume you will be bringing headphones if you are going to be playing your own music

Thanks for the info..and yes headphones it is...BUT if the live music is a Caribbean band, that's ok..makes it feel like we're on a cruise!! 😆