Where to stay in Miami?

Wibli

Hi fellow cruisers!

I am going at the Triumph at 9/9 from Miami to an exciting East Carribbean roundtrip and I was wondering where I could stay and park my car during the trip.

Last year I went from Fort Lauderdale and we had a wonderful Amerisuites hotel which also provides a free shuttel bus to the port as well as free parking at the hotel parking area during the cruise.

Does something similar exists in Miami?

Looking forward for your response:rolleyes:

I have stayed at the Radison (Biscayne Bay) and the Holiday Inn - Port of Miami. He had an awesome room at the Holiday Inn with port view and actually watched our ship pull in at 6:30am. Also they have Bayside Market directly (not even one block walk) across the street. It has a ton of open are stores and tons of resturaunts. They also have live entertainment. From all locations you have a view of the ships at all times. We loved this place! This is where we will be staying from now on when booking a cruise!

We are staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites, they offer free parking while you are on the cruise and a shuttle to the port. The only thing is, you need to find your own way back from the port to the hotel when the cruise is over. It is my understanding that there are plenty of taxis though.

We are staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites, they offer free parking while you are on the cruise and a shuttle to the port. The only thing is, you need to find your own way back from the port to the hotel when the cruise is over. It is my understanding that there are plenty of taxis though.

Great! Thats exactly what I am looking for. Which Baymont Inn are you staying? The one close to the airport?

good to hear about the holiday inn. we'll be staying there next week...i was getting kind of worried that it was some kind of dump...:) I'm not looking for luxury just a nice clean room for one night! thanks

!

Great! Thats exactly what I am looking for. Which Baymont Inn are you staying? The one close to the airport?

We are staying at the one on 3501 Le Jeune Rd(also called 42nd Ave) and yes I believe it is the one close to the airport. Just ask reservations for the Park/Sleep/Cruise package. It saved us a lot of money!!!!!!:D

good to hear about the holiday inn. we'll be staying there next week...i was getting kind of worried that it was some kind of dump...:) I'm not looking for luxury just a nice clean room for one night! thanks

!

No problem. I think you will like it. I was trying to post a few pics that I took from our room but I wasn't able to do it. Have a great trip!

Archived